2021 Cotton Variety Trials
Need to know how to obtain a private applicator license?
We borrowed this from Kerry Siders….Thanks Kerry!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I was reminded of a couple of videos which we made a few years ago on cotton harvest aids, which are still applicable today. Feel free to share these links with others,
I will share some current harvest aid trial results with you soon.
Kerry Siders, M.S.
Extension Agent – Integrated Pest Management
Hockley, Cochran and Lamb Counties
Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service
1212 Houston Street, Suite 2
Levelland, Texas 79336
806 894-3150 Office
806 638-5635 Cell
- 2011 Integrated Pest Management Program Annual Report
- 2011 Extension Pink Bollworm Trapping Report
- Small Plot Cotton Seedling Disease Test
- Controlling Populations of Bollworm and Fall Armyworm in Non-Bt Cotton
- Peanut PodRotReport 2011
- Management of Cotton Seedling Disease.01
- Evaluation of Miticides for Spider Mite Control in Pre-Bloom Cotton
- 2011 CottonDiseaseandNematode.variety performance (yield only)
- 2011 Bearden-Tokio CAP Trial Results
- 2011 Martin-Brownfield CAP Trial Results
- 2009 Terry-Yoakum IPM Program Annual Report
- 2010 Verticillium Wilt Tests
Results of Dr. Wheeler’s and Dr. Woodward’s screening trials.
- Developing a Peanut Pod Rot Scouting Threshold
- Effects of Stand Loss and Skips on Cotton Yield
- Evaluation of a Forecast Model to Manage Sclerotinia Blight of Peanut
- Fungicide Application Method and Timing 2010
- Making Replant Decisions in Cotton
- Managing Insect and Mite Pests of Texas Grain Sorghum
- Mosquito Control Around the Home
Mosquito control measure for homeowners/residents
- Pinkies, What’s the big Deal?
REVISED presentation made at the South Plains Ag Conference and HiPACC.
- Suggested Insecticides for Managing Cotton Insects
Suggested insecticides for management of cotton pests.
- The First 40 Days- the most critical period in cotton production