- 2011 Integrated Pest Management Program Annual Report
- 2011 Extension Pink Bollworm Trapping Report
- Small Plot Cotton Seedling Disease Test
- Controlling Populations of Bollworm and Fall Armyworm in Non-Bt Cotton
- Peanut PodRotReport 2011
- Management of Cotton Seedling Disease.01
- Evaluation of Miticides for Spider Mite Control in Pre-Bloom Cotton
- 2011 CottonDiseaseandNematode.variety performance (yield only)
- 2011 Bearden-Tokio CAP Trial Results
- 2011 Martin-Brownfield CAP Trial Results
- 2009 Terry-Yoakum IPM Program Annual Report
- 2010 Verticillium Wilt Tests
Results of Dr. Wheeler’s and Dr. Woodward’s screening trials.
- Developing a Peanut Pod Rot Scouting Threshold
- Effects of Stand Loss and Skips on Cotton Yield
- Evaluation of a Forecast Model to Manage Sclerotinia Blight of Peanut
- Fungicide Application Method and Timing 2010
- Making Replant Decisions in Cotton
- Managing Insect and Mite Pests of Texas Grain Sorghum
- Mosquito Control Around the Home
Mosquito control measure for homeowners/residents
- Pinkies, What’s the big Deal?
REVISED presentation made at the South Plains Ag Conference and HiPACC.
- Suggested Insecticides for Managing Cotton Insects
Suggested insecticides for management of cotton pests.
- The First 40 Days- the most critical period in cotton production