Texas Speaks: Chance to speak up on behalf of your community
USDA to Host Webinar for Producers Interested in Applying for Direct Payments through the Coronavirus Food Assistance Program.
PRIVATE APPLICATOR TRAINING!
June 1st, 2017
209 Sth 5th St.
Brownfield TX 79316
Space is limited please call ahead to RSVP by May 30th. 806-637-4060 cost is $60.00 per person. Begins at 9:00 a.m.
- History and Biology of Palmer amaranth http://youtu.be/QbA45TgJEgg
- Weed Control prior to Emergence http://youtu.be/-OeD0p1YPQg
- Control of Weeds after Emergence http://youtu.be/cFgZbPD8Dhs
- New Technologies and Economics (release the week of the 23rd)
All documents require Acrobat Reader to view them. Click HERE to download and install the FREE reader.
- Feral Hogs in Texas
Extension publication (B-6149) describing feral hogs in Texas
- Integrated Management of Verticillium Wilt in Cotton
- Managing Feral Hog Damage