- 4-H Entomology Meeting: Thursday February 16th, 5:30 p.m. at Terry County Extension Office
209 S 5th St
Brownfield TX 79316
The Texas 4-H Youth Development Program is partnering with the Texas A&M Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory to help celebrate their 50th Anniversary of ensuring the safety of our state. To do this the TVMDL is sponsoring a coloring contest for Texas 4-H Clover Kids and an art and photography contest for 4-H members. The contest will run from January 1, 2017 to April 1, 2017 and all entries will be scanned and uploaded into 4-H CONNECT. This does means that all Clover Kids will need to have an active profile in 4-H CONNECT to enter.If you have any questions please feel free to contact TVMDL directly at 979-845-2679
- Click the following link for more information: tvmdl_contest_2017
- CHRISTMAS PARTY!
- Sign up for 4-H at https://texas.4honline.com
- Texas 4-H and Youth Development
Texas 4-H and Youth resources
- Texas 4-H Recordbook web site
“For the Record” is the Texas 4-H and Youth Development Program’s record keeping program.
- 4-H Connect (Club and Event Registration)
- Texas 4-H